If you can’t replace your windows, because you live in a conservation area or a listed building, then you need to fit out Ali, secondary glazing.
Units come in all sorts of applications, inc direct fixed, hinged, lift outs, horizontal sliders and vertical balanced sliders.
Secondary glazing offers:
- Up to 45db reduction in sound (depending on choice of glass)
- Draught Reduction
- Low E glass/Pilkington k/ softcoated glass to reduce heat loss
- Keeps cool air inside, when using air con
- Fly screens also available to keep those pests out during the summer.
- All while being invisable from the outside.
Secondary glazing is mainly stocked in a White and Brown powder coated finish, with Mill (Bare) is also available.
The metal work can also be powered coated in any other colour.
Get in touch...
What people say about us...
The end result was better than we could have imagined. The glass splashbacks in our kitchen look great and our stairway looks stunning.
Thanks very much to all at Buckingham Glass
Amazing service and great guys. Trustworthy and reliable team who completed our work on time.
Use this local company, you will not be disappointed.
We were so happy with how Royston and his excellent team at Buckingham Glass, managed and carried out all of the work we have had done, replacing all the windows and doors in our home.
We would recommend them to anyone.