If you can’t replace your windows, because you live in a conservation area or a listed building, then you need to fit out Ali, secondary glazing.
Units come in all sorts of applications, inc direct fixed, hinged, lift outs, horizontal sliders and vertical balanced sliders.
Secondary glazing offers:
• Upto 45db reduction in sound ( depending on choice of glass )
• Draught Reduction
• Low E glass/Pilkington k/ softcoated glass to reduce heat loss
• Keeps cool air inside, when using air con
• Fly screens also available to keep those pests out during the summer.
• All while being invisable from the outside.
Secondary glazing is mainly stocked in a White and Brown powder coated finish, with Mill ( Bare ) is also available. The metal work can also be powered coated in any other colour.
Input your quotation here. Also, you can cite your quotes if you would like.Mr. WordPress